Are you looking for a place to hold an offsite corporate event or meeting? Look no further than the beautifully renovated First & Green, on the Square in Grenanda. With our restored 1867 venue combined with current technology and our high efficiency kitchen, your team is sure to enjoy an atmosphere that will keep them engaged, well fed, and comfortable in a trouble-free environment.
What does First & Green offer?
- Location: First & Green is located just two miles from I55. Its’ easy to reach location is halfway between Memphis and Jackson. Coming from the east or west? Access First & Green on Routes 7 and 8 which connect Oxford, Starkville, and Tupelo with Greenwood and Greenville. Importantly, given its crossroads location, Grenada offers 800 hotel rooms for the traveler as well.
- Spaces: There are 4,000 square feet of event space in our Main Hall and an additional 1,500 square feet upstairs in The Loft. Miss Emma’s Dining room right next to the Main Hall provides a more intimate space for the smaller group or breakout session. If you need more space for breakout sessions there are smaller meeting rooms at the First & Main Professional building just a block away, and Molly’s Place Bar and Grill and the Courtyard are just across the street. The possibilities are many. The spacious Main Hall in our beautifully restored 19C building and our other distinctive properties provide a unique ambiance for any conference or meeting.
- Technology: The recent renovation of our beloved First & Green has enabled us to offer up to date, high quality sound, light and broad band technology, to help ensure that your event runs smoothly. Our high-speed fiber optic cable supports live streaming and teleconferencing. We also offer a high-quality sound system, theatrical lighting with a full color spectrum, and extra-large electronically controlled screen and projector. No matter what season of the year your event will take place, our high capacity HVAC system will make it comfortable for all.
- Food: No event is complete without great food. Let us know what suits your appetite, or ask us for suggestions, and our team will prepare your menu in our state of the art commercial kitchen. Our flexible space allows us easily to combine a meeting with a meal for any occasion, from a light snack to an elegant dinner. Then, when all is said and done, relax with a cocktail, beer or glass of wine from our fully stocked bar.
- Parking: The ample free parking surrounding our buildings along with public parking across the street makes access to your event a breeze.
Event pricing varies based on time and day of the week as well catering and other service needs.
Still have questions? Contact us today. We’d love to talk with you about planning an event that fits your needs. Delight your guests at your next event and remember First & Green for whatever you need.
Join our Grenada Events List!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news on Grenada Downtown Innovation District developments and invitations to First & Green music, wine, food, and art events.
We value your privacy and will never share your name beyond uses by First & Green Celebrations and the Grenada Downtown Innovation District Association.
Thank you for joining our growing community. We look forward to seeing you soon.